Afro Curly Human Hair Extensions for weaving or braiding. 16 inches long. Soft afro curly human hair texture. Available in weaving to sew in clip in or strands for braiding or wig making.
How to braid hair: Hair braiding is a method of maintaining hair used by many women. There are many hair braiding styles used in various countries. English braid, French braid, Dutch braid and cornrow braids are some of the amazing hair braiding techniques that are used today. These styles can be used for formal occasions. Becoming good at braiding hair will require practice and patience.
You will need a few supplies before you start braiding hair. The supplies will include a wide-tooth comb and a rubber band or ponytail holder. If the hair is dry or fine you can use gel or spray on the hair before braiding. It is great for temporary 1 day to 3 day hairstyles. It will help smooth the hair and make it easier to braid. The following are instructions on how to braid hair.
1. Braiding hair should start with hair gel or spray on the hair to help it become smooth. Allow the hair to dry. Only use gel or spray for temporary style.
2. In the beginning of braiding, hair should be divided among three sections.
3. You should place the left section between the left index finger and the thumb.
4. The middle finger should be let free and the right section of hair should be placed between the right index
finger and the thumb. This will create a braiding pattern.
5. The middle section of the right middle finger should be grabbed. The right thumb and the index fingers should be extended so that that portion of hair becomes the middle section.
6. Use the left finger to pull the middle section of hair behind the left section.
7. Extend the left index finger and the thumb to make the left section of hair become the middle section.
8. Shift the portion of hair hooked in the right middle finger so that it sits between the right index finger and the thumb. This process should be repeated and then you should shift the portion of the hair hooked in the left middle finger so it sits between the left index finger and the thumb.
9. The process should be continued until you get the hair braiding of your desire.
10. To get a tight braiding the middle section of the braid should be pulled along the horizontal lines.
Braiding hair requires lots of patience and practice to learn. It takes some time to become an accomplished braider. Do not pull the hair too tight. Pulling the hair too tight should be avoided during braiding as it can result in hair fallout.
top of page
bottom of page